Calendar Integration Overview
BlueJeans Rooms supports calendar integration with Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, and Office 365. This Calendar Integration populates upcoming meetings on the Rooms Tablet, allowing users to experience the Room's one-touch join functionality.
How to Setup Calendar Integration
Please follow the steps listed below in order to sync a calendar resource with your Room:
Step One: BlueJeans Relay
Calendar Integration requires a BlueJeans Relay account to be created and enabled for your Enterprise Group. If your group is not provisioned with Relay account, then you can submit the request using this form.
- You will need your Relay Username and Password to complete the setup. Access can be verified by logging in at relay.bluejeans.com.
If you''ve forgotten your Relay Credentials, then you can sign into relay.bluejeans.com using your BlueJeans Admin credentials and create a new password for your Relay account
- To reset your Relay password click on your Enterprise Name in the top right-hand corner of the page, input a new Password, and click on the Save button.
- then please contact BlueJeans Support for a reset.
Step Two: Calendar Share
Each Room must have its own Calendar ID and its respective calendar must be shared with the BlueJeans Relay service. To share your calendar with Relay, please follow the guide included below for your Calendar Platform.
Please Note: You do not need to create an endpoint for Room setups in Relay. Integration with Microsoft Exchange* and Office 365* requires the Relay Listener Service to be installed On-Premises. If you do not already have the Listener Service setup, then Click Here to view our setup guide for Room deployments. Google calendar users who will only use Relay with BlueJeans Rooms DO NOT need to install this Listener Service program.
Step Three: Connect Calendar in Command Center
Once shared, the service is then able to relay the information from the calendar to the Room.
- Log into your BlueJeans Admin account and access Command Center.
Click on the ROOMS tab to view a list of your provsioned Rooms running in Enterprise Mode.
- If you do not see the ROOM tab, then please contact BlueJeans Support to have it enabled.
- Click the [CONNECT CALENDAR] button on the Room you want to integrate with a calendar.
Under the Configure Calendar section, enter in the Calendar’s unique Calendar ID (case sensitive) and select the Calendar Type.
- Google Calendar requires the Calendar ID.
- Exchange Calendar will require the Primary SMTP Address of the mailbox.
Click Save to complete Calendar Integration!
- Once saved, click on the icon to edit the configuration or change calendars.