What is Relay Touch?
Relay Touch is an application powered by BlueJeans Relay. It integrates with your conference room systems, calendar services, and user-friendly tablets to deliver an easy and automatic meeting experience. For information on how to get started with Relay, please refer to our BlueJeans Relay article.
- Note: The Relay Touch app is not used with BlueJeans Rooms. It is for controlling traditional H.323/SIP room systems such as Cisco, LifeSize, Polycom, etc.
How to Setup Relay Touch on iOS
To setup Relay Touch on your iOS device, please follow the instructions listed below:
- Download and install the BlueJeans Room app from the Apple Appstore on your iPad.
- Launch the app and tap the [. . .] button to switch the app from Rooms to Relay mode.
Login with your Enterprise's Relay account credentials.
- Note: This will not accept standard BlueJeans account credentials
- Select an Existing Endpoint that has already been provisioned OR provision a New Endpoint for Relay to complete the setup.
Home & Settings
Once the setup has been completed, the app will open the Home screen. If the endpoint has been configured with a Calendar, then all upcoming appointments will be displayed on the Home screen and can be joined with the one-touch [Join] button. Meetings can also be joined by manually inputting the Meeting ID and Passcode (if applicable).
- Tap the [Settings] button to choose a different endpoint, lock the app from user-end changes, upload logs, etc.
Relay Touch Controls
Refer to the diagram below for information on how to control your endpoint's in-meeting experience with the Relay Touch app.