In addition to the BlueJeans Android app, Polycom RealPresence app can also be used to connect to BlueJeans.
[Please note:- This App is available with Android 4.0.4 and above for Tablets & Android 4.0.3 and above for Smartphones]
Once the app is installed you can dial using one of the following options:
BlueJeans IP address: 126.96.36.199
- When prompted enter the Meeting ID and Passcode via the on-screen keypad
URI Dial String: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Example: email@example.com
- The URI Dial String will take you directly into your meeting. You can use the Recent Calls feature to redial a URI without having to type it again. (See Fig.1).
Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner to access the Polycom RealPresence settings (See Fig.2.). From here you can configure the following:
- General Settings > Display Name - By default the Polycom RealPresence app will display your IP address. Adding your real name as into the Display Name field will look much better during a meeting. (See Fig.3).
- Network Settings > WLAN Call Rate - The maximum call rate that can be configured is 1.9Mbps. If you experience any quality issues while connected to your WiFi network we recommend lowering the call rate to 512Kbps (or lower if necessary).
- Network Settings > 3G/4G Call Rate - You can configure a separate call rate for times when you cannot connect to a high-speed WiFi Internet connection. Cellular networks typically provide a lot less bandwidth than a WiFi network, so we recommend to not exceed 512Kbps unless you know that you have adequate bandwidth available. (See Fig.4).