The BlueJeans Outlook Add-in for Microsoft Windows allows Outlook users to easily manage their meetings from within the Outlook calendar. To download the executable file, see our Outlook Download page. The add-in can also be mass deployed using MSI package; visit Windows Outlook Add-In Supported Deployments for instructions.
- If you're looking for our Office 365 Add-in for Mac & Windows, see BlueJeans Outlook Add-in for Office 365 Admin Installation Guide for more information.
To learn how to install and use the Outlook Add-in, read the guide, or follow these steps (referenced in screen shot below):
- Click “Schedule” icon at top to create a new meeting item.
- The BlueJeans meeting credentials and instructions will appear.
- Fill in your event details:
- Change the subject line (from “BlueJeans Meeting Invite”), if desired
- Change date & time
- Mark as recurring meeting (if needed)
- Add meeting participants
4. Compose your optional message.
5. Click Send to send the invitation.
The Add-In gives you the choice of using your Personal Meeting ID or Scheduled Meeting ID. Visit Using personal meeting ID as default for the meetings scheduled on Outlook for instructions.
- BlueJeans meetings scheduled in Outlook can be modified or deleted only by the Host/Organizer (or using only Host/Organizer’s credentials) on the same Outlook calendar and machine.
- Add-In is tested & supported on Microsoft Outlook versions 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Outlook for Mac does not support standard add-ins. If you are using Office 365, then our add-in specifically for Office 365 is available on Mac.