The BlueJeans Outlook Add-in for Microsoft Windows allows Outlook users to easily manage their meetings from within the Outlook calendar. To download the executable file, click here. The add-in can also be mass deployed using MSI package; click here for instructions.
- If you're looking for our Office 365 Add-in for Mac & Windows, then Click Here for more information.
To learn how to install and use the Outlook Add-in, read the guide, or follow these steps (referenced in screen shot below):
- Click “Schedule” icon at top to create a new meeting item.
- The BlueJeans meeting credentials and instructions will appear.
- Fill in your event details:
- Change the subject line (from “BlueJeans Meeting Invite”), if desired
- Change date & time
- Mark as recurring meeting (if needed)
- Add meeting participants
4. Compose your optional message.
5. Click Send to send the invitation.
The Add-In gives you the choice of using your Personal Meeting ID or Scheduled Meeting ID. Please click here for instructions.
- BlueJeans meetings scheduled in Outlook can be modified or deleted only by the Host/Organizer (or using only Host/Organizer’s credentials) on the same Outlook calendar and machine.
- Add-In is tested & supported on Microsoft Outlook versions 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Outlook for Mac does not support Add-Ins, so we recommend using the BlueJeans Scheduler for Mac for one-click schedule, join, and host meetings from Mac (unless Delegate Scheduling permissions are granted).