BlueJeans Outlook Add-In allows Microsoft Outlook users to easily manage their meetings from within the Outlook calendar. To download the executable file, click here. The add-in can also be mass deployed using MSI package; click here for instructions.
To learn how to install and use the Outlook Add-in, read the guide, or follow these steps (referenced in screen shot below):
- Click “Schedule” icon at top to create a new meeting item.
- Scheduled BlueJeans meeting details will appear in the meeting window.
- Fill in event details (as needed):
- Change subject (from “BlueJeans Meeting Invite”)
- Change date & time
- Mark as recurring meeting (if needed)
- Add meeting participants
4. Compose your message. Add your meeting details in the body.
5. Click Send to send the invitation.
This new scheduled Meeting will be added in the Meetings page of your BlueJeans account (not for meetings scheduled using Personal Meeting ID). The Add-In gives you the choice of using your Personal Meeting ID or Scheduled Meeting ID. Please click here for instructions.
- BlueJeans meetings scheduled in Outlook can be modified or deleted only by the Host/Organizer (or using only Host/Organizer’s credentials) on the same Outlook calendar and machine.
- Add-In is tested & supported on Microsoft Outlook versions 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Outlook for Mac does not support Add-Ins, so we recommend using the BlueJeans Scheduler for Mac for one-click schedule, join, and host meetings from Mac (unless Delegate Scheduling permissions are granted).