Note: The following are the requirements and installation instructions for end users, if you are an admin looking to install the BlueJeans Office 365 Outlook Add-in for your company, please refer to these instructions.
Office 365 Outlook Add-in Overview
The BlueJeans Outlook Add-in is now generally available for Office 365 environments! The add-in has been redesigned to make use of the new technologies available in Office 365's updated Add-in framework. This new framework allows the add-in to be enabled on end users' machines without requiring a direct installation. Because of the new framework, not all of the features and customizations from the original Outlook Add-in for Windows are available today.
- A full feature comparison between the Office 365 and Windows versions of the Outlook Add-in, please Click Here.
Office Desktop Clients
- Outlook for Windows 2013 (Requires the KB3114349 Update)
- Outlook for Windows 2016
Outlook for Mac 2016 (Minimum version requirement of 15.32)
- If the Office stable channel is still on version 15.31, then use the Fast Preview release channel to upgrade to at least 15.35. Fast Preview can be enabled in Help > Check for Updates > Join Office Insider Program
Office Web Clients
- Google Chrome for Mac OS & Windows
- Mozilla Firefox for Mac OS & Windows
- Safari for Mac
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
Installing the Office 365 Add-in for End Users
To install the add-in on your machine, go through the following steps:
- Open Outlook and click on the store button on the top right:
- Click on the option to “Add a custom add-in”
- Select add from URL… and enter the folloing URL: https://swdl.bluejeans.com/office-js-add-ins/stable/manifest.xml
- Click on Install
- You should now see the confirmation screen
- To confirm it worked, open up your calendar and click to add a new event. You should know see the BlueJeans button in the top right. Once you click “Add a BlueJeans Meeting” and login, your BlueJeans meeting information will populate and the invite and it is ready to send.