If you encounter an issue while using the BlueJeans App for iOS or Android, then please upload the logs from the device and contact our Support Team for assistance. Use the instructions included below to upload logs from the app for review.
- Please Note: Upload logs at the end of the meeting before exiting the application.
Uploading Logs while logged IN
- From the main menu, tap the 'ME' button and access the Settings menu
- Under the SUPPORT section, tap the 'Help' button
- Tap 'Upload Logs' and leave a detailed comment describing your issue.
- Send an email to email@example.com to have a Support Engineer review your case
Uploading Logs while logged OUT
- From the launch menu, tap the '?' to access the Help menu
- Tap 'Upload Logs' and leave a detailed comment describing your issue
- Once the log report is sent, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a Support Engineer review your case
Note: The logs get uploaded with the username (if logged in) else uses the name used to join meeting.