The Advanced Meeting option, Encrypt Meeting, will secure your meeting by only allowing encrypted endpoints to join. If you are joining the meeting using BlueJeans Software (the BlueJeans App, Chrome WebRTC, mobile app, etc.) you will automatically join as an encrypted endpoint.
- Participants joining from video conferencing systems will be unable to connect unless they've enable AES Encryption on their unit.
- Enabling Allow Telephone Participants will allow callers dialing in via telphone (PSTN) to still join your meeting, even though they are not encrypted endpoints.
- Meetings scheduled while this setting is enabled will display a Shield Icon User-added image next to their Title.
To Enable Encryption, follow the instructions below:
- Open your Account Menu in the top, right-hand, corner and select Settings User-added image.
- Scroll down to Default Scheduling Options, choose your Meeting Type (My Meeting or Scheduled Meeting), and check Always Encrypt Meeting. If you want participants to still be able to join by phone, enable the additional Allow Telephone Participants option.
- Save Changes to apply the new configuration.