BlueJeans Rooms now supports integration with the new Logitech Screen Share product. Sharing content via HDMI is now as simple as plugging in your device.
To ensure compatibility with your BlueJeans Room configuration:
- The Logitech Screen Share device is only supported for Windows 10-based BlueJeans Rooms
- For Rooms that are outfitted with two screens, an Intel Core i7 or higher processor is required for the Rooms computer
Sharing Content via Logitech Screen Share
Follow the instructions below to share content using Logitech Screen Share:
- Plug the Logitech Screen Share device into the Windows 10 Rooms computer’s USB port.
- Plug an HDMI cable into the Logitech Screen Share device.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a laptop or mobile device (adapter may be required).
- Sharing should begin.
If content is not displaying correctly (inside or outside of a meeting):
- Ensure your BlueJeans Room is on version 1.15 or later
- Ensure all ports are firmly connected
- Ensure firmware for the Logitech Screen Share is up-to-date