BlueJeans currently offers English, French, German, and Spanish localization options (and Japanese with the Desktop App 2.0 only). Language changes appear on:
- Account interface
- Email invitations
- Scheduling confirmation
- Mobile endpoints
- Product text from browser
- BlueJeans Desktop App (also Japanese)
Use the instructions below to change the default language in your BlueJeans Account:
- Open your Applications Menu in the top, right-hand, corner of the dashboard and choose Profile .
- Scroll down to Preferred Language and choose: German, English, French, or Spanish.
- Save Changes.
- Open Control panel, and under “Clock, Language and Region” click “Change display language”
- Click on “Formats” tab
- Under ‘Format” Scroll down to Preferred Language and choose: German, English, French, Japanese or Spanish. Don't forget to Save Changes!
- Click on the Apple Menu on the top left of the screen. Then click on System Preferences.
- Once in System Preferences, click on Language & Region. This can be found on the top row of the System Preferences window.
- Once in Language & Region, add a new language by clicking on the + icon.
- Pick the desired language from the populated list and click Add. Only the following languages are fully supported: German, English, French, Japanese and Spanish.
- After pressing Add, a prompt asking which language to use will populate your screen. Choose the new language simply by clicking on it.
- Restart the desktop app for the language change to take place.
Don't have an account? Guests use the instructions below to choose your language when joining from your browser:
- Before joining the meeting as a Guest, click on the "English" button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select your preferred language and let the page reload.