BlueJeans Rooms supports full integration with the Kaptivo Whiteboard Camera System. The integration pairs your Kaptivo system and BlueJeans Room together, allowing for the one-touch sharing of in-room whiteboards in a BlueJeans meeting. Before integrating your Kaptivo system with BlueJeans, it is highly recommended that you review the official Kaptivo Quick Start Guide to ensure that your device is properly installed.
- Kaptivo integration is available for Rooms with Dolby Conference Phone and Rooms with iPad. This integration is not supported on standards-based (H.323/SIP) room systems.
Pairing Kaptivo with BlueJeans Rooms
Follow the instructions below to pair your Kaptivo system with your BlueJeans Room.
Go into the Settings menu of your BlueJeans Room.
- Rooms with Dolby Conference Phone: Tap the Gear icon to access the Settings menu.
- Rooms with iPad: Tap the Settings button to access the Settings menu.
- Tap the Connect to Kaptivo button to get started.
- Enter the Kaptivo ID seen at the base of your Kaptivo device into the prompt on the DCP or iPad.
- Press the button on the Kaptivo Control Pad when it flashes blue. Upon confirmation, your BlueJeans Room and Kaptivo System will now be now paired!
One-Touch Whiteboard Sharing
Now that your Kaptivo system has been paired with BlueJeans, you can share the in-room whiteboard using the room's one-touch controls.
- Join any BlueJeans Meeting with your BlueJeans Room
- Tap the Share button
- Select Share Whiteboard