Mobile participants who want to participate by audio-only should use the BlueJeans app on their mobile device.
In audio-only mode, the BlueJeans app oﬀers a better experience than dialing in via telephone, and uses less data and battery power than full video participation:
- Wideband Audio - clearer and louder audio makes it easy to hear and be heard.
- Mode Switching - participants can switch between audio-only and audio+video modes.
- No Dialing Required - clicking meeting URL on a mobile device launches the app - no need to dial number or enter meeting ID - safer, more convenient when driving and eliminates potential toll dialing fees.
- Rich Interactivity - even in audio-only mode, participants can chat with others in the meeting, view shared presentations and documents, and access the attendee list, and
- Your Name (not telephone number), will be displayed in the participant roster!
Follow these steps when joining from your mobile for the best BlueJeans experience:
Click the three dots for options to:
- Enter in Content-only mode, or
- Speed-dial in from your mobile (without using the app). Meeting ID will be automatically entered.
For instructions on joining a meeting from your mobile with video enabled, click here.