How to Schedule a new Meeting
To schedule a new meeting using the Web Scheduler, you'll want to first log into your account from the website. Navigate to your Meetings page and click Schedule Meeting to create a new scheduled meeting.
- Enter a Title for your new Meeting.
- Add a Description to your Meeting. (Optional)
- Choose a Starting & Ending Time for your Meeting. User's outside of the set time zone will have their invitation times adjusted to match their local time zone.
- (Optional) Enable Repeat Meeting if the scheduled meeting will occur more than once. When enabled Repeat Meeting will allow you to configure the meeting to repeat Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Input the email addresses of the participants to receive the email invitation.
(Optional) Click on Advanced Options to review additional configuration choices.
- A. Choose to use your My Meeting ID instead of a One-time ID for this scheduled meeting.
- B. Add a Participant Passcode to the meeting. Participants will need the Meeting ID and Passcode to join this session.
- C. Enforce Encryption for this meeting. Room Systems will need to enable AES encryption to join and Phones will be unable to join unless the exception is enabled.
- D. Crop the Video to best fit the current video layout.
- E. Allows the meeting to start without a Moderator.
- F. Disables Group & Private Chat for the meeting.
- G. Automatically mutes participant's microphones when they enter the meeting.
- H. Disables the entry/exit sounds & banners when a participant enters or leaves the meeting.
- I. Shows the names of all participants who have been invited on the email invitation.
- Click Schedule Meeting to create your new meeting!
- All invited participants and the meeting creator will receive a calendar invitation email. At the time of the meeting, use the Join links in the invitation to attend the session.
- After scheduling a meeting, it will be posted onto your BlueJeans account to view, edit, or join.
- You can also schedule BlueJeans meetings from Outlook (windows), our Mac Scheduler, and Chrome/Safari Extensions.
- Interested in Delegate Scheduling? Click Here to learn more!