Adobe Flash Player is required for the following features:
- To start and see shared video clips using the Video Share feature.
- View the BlueJeans Event as an attendee if HTML5 is unavailable. Click Here for more information HTML5 support.
How to Install Flash for Video Share
BlueJeans Video Share requires a specific version of Adobe Flash Player called NPAPI. To download and install the latest NPAPI release, please follow the instructions below:
- Click Here or visit (https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/) in your web browser.
- Select your Operating System using the 'Step 1' drop-down list
- Select whichever NPAPI version is available for your Operating System; even if it is labeled for a browser you are not using.
- Uncheck any of Adobe's unwanted Optional Offers
- Click [Download now] and install the file.
Please Note: Please close the desktop application and launch it again after installing the flash player.