Manage Features for your Users
Group Admins can also adjust features for individual users from the Manage Users page in the Admin Console. When editing a specific user, use the Settings & Features tab to enable or disable specific features such as: Admin Access, Command Center, Remote Desktop Control, available Connection Options, etc.
Features that have been unchecked at the enterprise-level will not be available to adjust at the user-level.
- If the feature is checked, but the default has been set to Disabled, then the feature can be adjusted at the user-level.
The following are all the user-level features that can be managed by Group Admins:
- Administrator: Make this user a group administrator
Command Center: Grant command center access
- Events Command Center: Grant this user access to the Events command center
- Live Meeting Control: Enable this user to control live meetings in the enterprise
- Hide Participant Names: This will hide the user list and participant names for this command center user
- Bluejeans Events: Enable Events for this user
- Remote Desktop Control: Enable one participant to control another's desktop upon granting of permission
- Meeting Recording: Enable users to record, playback and share meetings
- Large Meetings: Enable users to have large meetings (more than the standard 25 participants limit)
- Premium Calling: Allow user to dial into meetings using premium calling numbers
- Delegate Scheduling: Allow this user to delegate scheduling of meetings to others
Third Party Integrations
- Facebook Live: Allow users to broadcast their meetings live on facebook
- Workplace by Facebook: Allow users to broadcast their meetings live on workplace by facebook
- Skype for Business: Enable Lync or Skype for Business Connectivity
- Telepresence: Enable telepresence connectivity for this user
- Cisco Jabber: Enable cisco jabber connectivity for this user
For information on how to manage features for your Enterprise Group, please Click Here.