Manage your Enterprise's Features
The Manage Features page within the Admin Console provides Group Admins with the tools required to Enable & Disable features for their group and control which of those features are applied by default to new & existing users. These Enterprise-level features are not available for individual users to adjust or override.
- Manage the feature's availability by checking or unchecking from the list of features such as: Remote Desktop Control, Recording, Large Meeting, Facebook Live, etc.
- View the breakdown of how many users in your group currently have the feature Enabled and Disabled.
- Choose to apply the feature's currently availability to all new and existing users by default.
The following are all the Enterprise-level features that can be managed by Group Admins:
- Remote Desktop Control: Enable one participant to control another's desktop upon granting of permission
- Meeting Recording: Enable users to record, playback and share meetings
- Large Meeting: Enable users to have large meetings (more than the standard 25 participants limit)
- Premium Calling: Admins can choose to disable access to the Premium Numbers for specific accounts.
Third Party Integrations
- Facebook Live: Allow users to broadcast their meetings live on facebook
- Workplace by Facebook: Allow users to broadcast their meetings live on workplace by facebook
For information on how to manage features for individual users, please Click Here.