The following article reviews how to set up Attendee Registration in your BlueJeans Events. Click here for a short video on this topic.
Control events and require attendees to register using a generic or customizable form, effectively giving event organizers greater visibility into who is attending the event.
- When scheduling the event, click the "require registration" check box
- After event is created, expand the event box (under "upcoming events"), and click on the Manage Registration link
In the Settings tab, choose if you want to:
- auto approve (all registrants will be approved and sent a join link)
- auto approve from specific domains, or
- manually approve (only approved attendees will get an email with a join link.)
- Add fields to the registration form, if needed, and
- Check if you want notification alerts sent: 30 minutes, or, one day ahead
Click the Invites tab:
- copy the registration link and send from your calendar, or
- paste the email addresses in the form
Successful registrants will appear in the Manage Registrations tab
- download a registration report of who has been approved or declined
- and, you can change the status or a registrant by checking their name
What the Attendee will see:
- An invitation to Register arriving in your email,
- Entering your Name and Email and clicking "Register,"
- Seeing a pop-up confirmation that you are registered, and
- A second email arriving with the calendar invitation and a blue "Join Event" button you will click when ready to attend the event. (this link has registration code in the URL, documenting you have been "approved" to attend the event)