- From your email invitation, click the Join Event button.
- Choose to join from a computer, a room system, or dial in by phone.
Use the menu icons in the right panel to:
- Mute/unmute your microphone or camera. (Tip - keep your microphone muted when you are not speaking. You can hold down the space bar to open the mic, while it stays muted).
- Exit the event or drop down to Attendee level.
- View the roster of Presenters and Attendees. You will not be able to mute their mic or camera, only the Moderator(s), shown with blue bar, can mute other Presenters. (Tip - use Search to find a name).
- Chat with all participants, or just with the Moderator (one-on-one).
- Share your entire screen, select application e.g. Powerpoint, or play back uploaded videos*
- Polling - vote in live surveys or quesionnaires
- Answer questions that have been posted by Attendees. See *note below.
- Change your microphone, camera or speaker source.
- When a screen is being shared, move the slider left to bring the video and shared content side by side
- Change the layout view of the speakers.
* note: Attendees that have been promoted to Presenter level cannot share their screen or answer questions.