Below are instructions for Moderators to join and manage a BlueJeans Event. Alternatively, Click Here for our Training Video or here for our PDF Guide. For instructions on how to schedule the event, click here.
Coming into the Event:
- From your email invitation click the blue Join as Moderator button or the Start Event button in the Upcoming Events section in your web app. Moderators must have a BlueJeans account, and be logged in to manage the event. “Guest” moderators will need to have a BlueJeans account (in any enterprise group).
- You'll have two options to enter the event: join from a computer (using the BlueJeans app) or pair from a room system.
- Start or stop (pause) the broadcast when you are ready for Attendees to join, and, start or stop (pause) the recording.
- Watch the presentation.
- Change the layout view of the speakers. Click expand to double the size of the video / watching screen share panel.
- Share Content: uploaded videos or your screen, e.g. powerpoint. (Tip - share your entire screen for flexible navigation).
- Chat with all participants, or just with individuals (one-on-one).
- Mute your camera or microphone.
- View the roster of Presenters and Attendees. Moderators are noted by star. You can mute any Presenter's mic or camera, change or reorder their name, and more.
- Answer questions that have been posted by Attendees. You have an option to approve the question before it's shown to the Attendees.
- Send Poll questions