BlueJeans apps require permission from Office 365 apps before it can sync with your calendar. Enterprise Admins can grant this access using one of two methods. . .
- Grant access on behalf of all users in the organization
- Enable Integrated Apps in the O365 admin portal
Method One - Granting Access on behalf of the Organization
Enterprise Admins can provide the per-application permission on behalf of the Organization. This action would not require further User Consent. As an Enterprise Admin, click on any (or all) URLs as per the BlueJeans application, the Admin Consent has to be provided, enter Admin Credentials, accept Permissions, and you're done!
BlueJeans O365 Add-In
BlueJeans iOS App
BlueJeans Android App
BlueJeans Events App
Method Two - Enabling Integrated Apps
The Integrated Apps feature is turned off by default in Office 365 and only Enterprise Admins can enable it. Once enabled, users will still be required to provide BlueJeans with consent before accessing their calendar.
- Log on to Office.com and navigate to Admin Center
- Under the Settings panel, click on Services & add-ins
- Click on Integrated Apps
- Flip the switch ON to enable Integrated Apps
- Click Save to keep your changes
Once Integrated Apps has been enabled, end users can authorize BlueJeans apps, such as iOS / Android mobile apps, to sync with their calendars. You can learn more about the Integrated Apps here.