Group Admins and Users enabled with Command Center Pro can set up email alerts that will send notifications based on the Meeting Ratings provided by Participants at the end of a meeting. Alert Recipients will receive an hourly digest with ratings posted by participants during that hour. The email alert will contain the Meeting ID, Participant Info, timestamp and a link to Command Center for more details.
How to Setup Email Alerts
To create a new Email Alert, open Command Center and follow the steps below:
- Click the Alerts button to access all of the alerts for your Enterprise Group
- Click the CREATE NEW ALERT button
Set the Rating Threshold for the alert
- Ratings are provided by Participants after they leave meetings and are on a 1 to 5 scale; 1 being Bad and 5 being Excellent.
- Example: If the threshold is set to 2, then the alert will trigger when a participant leaves a Meeting Rating of 1 or 2.
Add the email addresses of the Recipients that will receive the email alert if the threshold was triggered
- Adding the email alias for your Help Desk (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) will automatically create tickets when alerts are triggered.
- Click the CREATE button to save and activate the new alert
- If you do not receive an Email Alert from Command Center, then please check your Spam/Junk folder to confirm they are not being filtered.
- Whitelist email@example.com as the sender address if your email environment restricts unknown emails.
Clicking the Alerts button in Command Center will give you a list of all the Alerts that have been created for your Enterprise Group. Group Admins can manage their group's Alerts by deactivating/reactivating, editing, or deleting any of their existing alerts.