You can join any BlueJeans meeting from a desk telephone (PSTN) to participate in the audio portion of the conference. Dial-in instructions can be found in the meeting's Invitation Email and inside the Meeting Room. Use the dial-in number provide on the email invitation or the chosen number from the Meeting Room to dial into the BlueJeans Bridge.
Use the instructions below to join the meeting by phone from your email invitation or the web app:
If you are joining for audio only, dial the number on your email invitation and input the provided Meeting ID. (Use # to Confirm)
- Note, that if the meeting requires a Participant Passcode, you will need to input it after the ID/Audio Code and press # again.
- Press # twice after entering meeting ID (or passcode, if required) to go straight into the meeting without having to listen to final prompts.
- Need a list of international dial-in numbers? Click Here for more information!
If you want to join by phone for audio and computer for video, join the meeting via the web app and follow these instructions:
- Select Phone as your Connection Method and call your country's dial-in number. (If your country is not listed, select the country closest to you)
- Enter the Audio Code generated for your connection and press # to confirm.
- Enable or Disable your camera, if applicable, and click "I'm Ready" to enter the meeting.
To achieve the best possible audio:
- Use * 4 to mute and unmute yourself. If you're a Moderator, * 8 can be used to mute all and unmute all.
- If joining by audio only, please introduce yourself at the start of the call.
- If you have already joined via laptop/desktop with a mic, you do not need to connect via telephone. This can cause echo due to multiple audio sources.
- Refrain from using speakerphone functions on mobile devices. Not all phones have built in echo cancellation and this can result in a poor audio experience.
- If speakerphone is necessary, please mute your phone when not speaking; this will limit the opportunity for echo to occur.
- If using a cellphone, please ensure that you are located in an area with good coverage. Poor cell coverage can lead to a poor audio experience as well.
NOTE: Meeting experience with Video on laptop (IP based) and Audio over telephone (PSTN based) may have sync issues, as both are being processed through different channel.