This guide is intended for those who meet all of the following criteria:
- Are already provisioned with a BlueJeans account
- Who have the BlueJeans Outlook Add-in
- Who are using Windows Outlook
Both the Delegate and the Delegator MUST have BlueJeans accounts - see Step 2.
Delegate Scheduling is currently unavailable on the Office 365 Add-in.
Contact your IT Admin or support.bluejeans.com for more information.
Step 1: Set up delegate scheduling in Outlook (REQUIRED)
(Below screenshot is for Windows Outlook 2016)
Step 2: Set up delegate scheduling in your BlueJeans.com account (REQUIRED)
Follow the instructions detailed here: https://support.bluejeans.com/knowledge/delegate-scheduling
Step 3: Begin scheduling BlueJeans meetings on behalf of others!
- Select the calendar for whom you would like to schedule a meeting on behalf of.
- Create a calendar meeting
- Select the BlueJeans icon in order to add BlueJeans Meetings details
- You will receive a pop up to confirm the BlueJeans account that you are scheduling on behalf of
- Use “Edit Meeting” to select between a personal meeting ID or randomly generated ID