Want to always have certain meeting settings (such as "add participant passcode") enabled by default? You can set your preference in the Settings section of your Account Menu:
- Log into your Settings section in the Account Menu. You can also access the Settings section by clicking "Edit my meeting settings" when scheduling a meeting from your BlueJeans account.
Choose which type of meeting you want to set: My (Personal) Meeting or Scheduled Meetings. Then check the settings you want enabled, by default, for all future meetings. Note, you can disable a feature (for a specific meeting) when you are scheduling it:
- Add a Participant Passcode. Participants will need the Meeting ID and Passcode to join this session.
- Enable auto-recording.
- Start meeting without a Moderator.
- Always encrypt meeting. Room Systems will need to enable AES encryption to join and Phones will be unable to join unless the exception is enabled.
- Crop Video, to best fit the current video layout.
- Disable Chat Messaging. Disables Group & Private Chat for the meeting.
- Mute Participants On Entry. Automatically mutes participant's microphones when they enter the meeting.
- Silent Participant Entry Mode. Disables the entry/exit sounds & banners when a participant enters or leaves the meeting.
- Show Participant Names in Email Invitation. Shows the names of all participants who have been invited on the email invitation.
- Save your changes.
Click here for instructions if scheduling from Outlook.