Configuring the Dolby Conference Phone as a SIP Endpoint
In addition to being able to join meetings with the BlueJeans Rooms app, the Dolby Conference Phone can be registered to an IP PBX system to make and receive calls. The unique integration with BlueJeans makes integration simple and easy with Command Center. To enable SIP calling for your DCP, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into your BlueJeans Admin account
- Launch Command Center and open the Rooms tab
- Select the Room from the list that you want to setup with an IP PBX system
- In the Room Information section, click the CONFIGURE SIP button under the SIP STATUS heading
Fill out the SIP CONFIGURATION form with the information from your IP PBX system
- The Display Name should match the Room Name
- The Address / Extension Number is the IP Address or Extension Number for the DCP
- The Primary Call Server / Outbound Proxy is the server and port details from the IP PBX system
- The User Credentials are the Username and Password from the IP PBX system
- Click [Save] and the [Phone] button on your DCP will now be available from the touchpad!
For additional resources on which IP PBX systems can integrate with the Dolby Conference Phone. please refer to Dolby's Administrator Guide for the Dolby Conference Phone. Dolby also has a number of guides for specific IP PBX Systems, see below for examples.