Enterprise Groups have the option to customize their BlueJeans experience, with features such as:
- Customizing the dial-in phone numbers that appear in email invitations and meeting web app. This can be done at the Enterprise Group level (by the Admin) or the Account level (by the account user). For full instructions, click here.
- Other customizations, that can be done at the back-end by BlueJeans support, are:
Replacing the BlueJeans logo with your own branding. Your custom logo will appear in:
- Your BlueJeans account web pages,
Inside your meeting when joining from the BlueJeans App (1.x or 2.x) or Browser. Note:
- Custom logos for the 2.x app will be available after June 15, 2018
- At this time, participants joining from mobile apps and room systems will not see the custom logo.
- Logo will also appear in your custom landing page, if you have one.
Adding your logo and/or custom text to your emails:
- Adding a customized header to your meeting invitation emails. (Plain text only.)
- Adding customized text in the body of your email invitations. (Plain text only.)
Logo and custom text:
- Logo will only appear on emails when the BlueJeans web app is used to schedule. Logo will not appear when scheduled from Outlook Add In or Google Calendar.
- Customized text will be shown in plain text only.
- Localization (e.g., text appearing in French or Spanish, based on location) is not available for custom text added to meeting invitations.
Logo and text customization is available for a fee. To learn more, please contact your Blue Jeans Sales or Customer Success Manager. If you send us a logo to use, specifications are:
- Image Transparency: The image should have a transparent background.
- For the Desktop App 1.0 (and Browser) a height of no more than 50 pixels (and 200 pixels wide). We recommend 50 pixel height or less.
- For the Desktop App 2.0 a horizontal logo works best. It will be scaled down to have a height 17 pixels.
- Image Data Size: Less than 1MB
- Image Format: Portable Network Graphics (PNG)