The Attendee Engagement feature allows Event Organizers/Moderators to generate and share a stand-alone Engagement link. The link can be shared with attendees that are joining the event in-person. This feature allows Moderators to engage their local and remote attendees using a single platform. Attendees that are physically attending the event will use the Engagement link on their laptops or mobile devices to engage with the Q&A and Polling event features.
- This feature requires that the Event Type is set to Public.
- It is recommended, but not required to enable Q&A for your Event to get the most out of your Attendee Engagement experience.
- Attendees can access the link at any time, but it will only allow engagement once the Event goes live.
Event Organizer / Moderator Instructions
As the Event Organizer, you can access the Attendee Engagement link once you've scheduled the event.
- From your Events Page, select your upcoming Public Event.
- Click the Attendee Engagement button
Click the COPY button to copy the link and sample text to include in your invite.
- Copy Preview: Use this link to ask questions and vote for polls during the "Q4 All-Hands" event, https://bbefjxyj.bjn.pt
Send out the copied text to your local attendees or include it in the email invitation.
Event Attendee Instructions
As a local Event Attendee, you can open the Attendee Engagement link on your laptop or mobile device to join the BlueJeans Event; no download required! Once the event goes live, you'll be able to post questions using the Q&A feature and vote in any active Polls.