BlueJeans Events supports an embeddable live streaming experience for your attendees. Easily embed your event onto any web property and take advantage of convenient customization options to align the player with your brand and webpage.
- As an Event Organizer, schedule the BlueJeans Event using the standard process. Please note that the embedded Attendee Player is only supported for Public Events.
- Under more options (3 horizontal dots), select "Embed Video".
- A pop-up will appear. The left-hand frame displays a preview of the embedded video, while the right-hand frame displays customization options. Use the buttons along the bottom to switch between "Pre Event", "During Event", and "Post Event".
- Whitelist at least one domain by adding the domain(s) under the "Post Event" section. Note that if you wish to embed the player on SharePoint, you must add "primetime.bluejeans.com" to your SharePoint whitelisted domains (more information can be found here).
- Click "Generate URL".
- The Embed URL is provided. Click "Copy URL" to copy the code. You may embed this code onto any website / blog post / intranet page (provided the domain was whitelisted).