BlueJeans App Calendar Overview
The BlueJeans App for Windows, Mac, and Linux displays upcoming meetings that you've scheduled from your BlueJeans account for quick one-click joining. In addition, the BlueJeans App also supports direct integration with your Google or Outlook calendar. The integration imports all of the BlueJeans meetings that you've been invited to into the BlueJeans App for easy access.
How to Integrate Your Calendar
To integrate your calendar with the BlueJeans App, please follow the steps listed below:
- Launch the BlueJeans App and sign into your account.
Click on the [Calendar] button in the bottom left-hand corner of the Home page.
- Alternatively, you can click the [Allow Calendar Access] button in the center of the Home page if there are no meetings scheduled on your account.
Select which type of calendar you want to integrate with and click [Continue].
- Please Note: Integration with Outlook is unavailable on BlueJeans for Mac using Desktop App 1.0
Authenticate with your Calendar Service to complete the integration.
- Google requires you to sign into your Google account and allow BlueJeans to view your calendar.
- Outlook requires that you have Outlook open and be logged in to approve the request.
- Your calendar is now integrated with the BlueJeans App!
Please Note: If you need to remove calendar access or change which calendar is being used, then click on the [Blue Jeans] button in the top right-hand corner of the app and select [Revoke Calendar Access] from the drop-down list.