Instructions on how to update Advanced Meeting Options from Outlook: 1) default settings, and 2) for an already scheduled meeting:
1. Change the default Advanced Options settings:
- Click “Default Meeting Settings” from the Schedule drop down.
- Check if you want Outlook-scheduled meetings to use “scheduled” or “my (personal)” meeting.
- Check your options, from both the “Scheduled” and “My Meeting” tabs.
- Click save. These updated settings will now be in affect for the next meeting you schedule, they will not affect the settings for previously-scheduled meetings from Outlook.
2. Change Advanced Options for a meeting already scheduled:
- Open the meeting and click the “Edit Meeting” button in the Outlook Ribbon Menu.
- Check/uncheck Advanced Options you would like to change.
- Click save.