Audio-Only Room Setup
BlueJeans Rooms with Dolby Conference Phone can be setup as an Audio-Only Room in instances where a room may not be equiped or ready for video. An Audio-Only Room the ultra wideband audio of Dolby Voice using just the Dolby Conference Phone (DCP). To set up an Audio-Only Room, follow the instructions listed below:
- From the initial setup screen, tap the 'Setup Audio-Only Room' mode as your Call Service.
- Write down the Captcha Code presented on the touch screen and tap the 'Next' button
- Enter the Captcha Code to complete the process of setting up an Audio-Only Room.
Once the set up process has been completed, the Audio-Only Room will be ready for use.
Please Note: Requires a minimum Dolby Firmware version of 3.4.x
Add to Command Center
Group Admins can add their Audio-Only Rooms to their Group's Command Center by following the steps listed below:
- Tap the Settings (Gear) icon in the top right-hand corner of the home screen.
- Choose 'Connect to Command Center' from the list of options.
- Visit bluejeans.com/addrooms (while logged into your BlueJeans Admin account) on a desktop or laptop computer and enter in the Pairing Code displayed on the DCP.
Rooms with Dolby Conference Phones can be registered to an IP PBX platform that will allow for inbound and outbound dialing from the DCP.