BlueJeans Event Assist makes your large events even easier
Take advantage of expert assistance from a BlueJeans certified support representative and ensure your important event goes off without a hitch. A BlueJeans professional can help prepare, schedule and coordinate the event, help run the event, and provide useful information after the event is over to make sure you meet your goals.
Pre-Event Assist (30 minutes)
- Define the goals and nature of the event in order to set the event up in an appropriate way
- Review 'Best Practices' for moderating an event, recording, creating smooth presentation flow, monitoring endpoint performance, establishing as Restricted or Public event, and promoting attendees
Schedule the event:
- Configure advanced settings (Q&A, Chat, and more)
- Offer advice on telephony dial in options
- Customize invitations, for Moderator(s), Presenter(s) and Attendees
- Review recording options
- Test Session: An engineer will coordinate one pre-event test session to answer technical questions and to ensure the presenter's audio and video connections are thoroughly tested
- Training: Best practice advice to ensure an optimized audio, video and content sharing experience for all of your participants
Live Event Assist (60 minutes, or longer)
The certified attendant will:
- Assist participants in joining the event and orientation to their feature options
- Continually monitor the BlueJeans network logs to ensure smooth performance is seen with each endpoint
As required, the BlueJeans certified support representative will moderate, performing actions to ensure a superb experience, including:
- Muting errant microphone or video endpoints
- Promoting Attendees to Presenter status
- Hosting public and private chat sessions: Answering technical questions submitted from the audience
- Fielding questions for the Presenters (via Q&A panel)
- If any problems are identified, we will proactively provide steps toward resolution
- The certified attendant will:
Post-Event Assist (30 minutes)
- Customized Event Analytics: Reporting will be generated after the event to share call stats including attendee details, location, and duration attended, as well as video & audio quality reports.
- Review how to access, edit and disseminate event recording.
- Advanced Services customers receive up to four assists per month, at no extra fee.
- Single event assist service can be purchased for $500, which includes up to 2 hours of BlueJeans assistance (Additional time at $250/ hour; $125/ half hour)
*Please request Event Assist a week in advance of event
For more information, please download BlueJeans Event Assist data sheet here.